Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Whole Luau of Fun

A whole Luau of fun was happening here tonight as we celebrated Peyton and Parker's birthdays.



Water balloon fun!



Boys chillin' with the slip n slide.


My sweet babies are growing up . . . Parker will be 6 on Saturday and Peyton will be 8 on Monday.

Park-man

Peytee Brooke
The kiddos had a great time . . . a Luau of a great time. . . I'm thinking my yard and garage may never be the same though! Something tells me I'll be picking up water balloons this fall when I'm raking (ok so when Jer is leaf blowing) the leaves away. It's all worth it though for the smiles on their faces and the sunshine in my pocket!
More pics later!
Toodles! :-)



2 comments:

  1. My Gawd at all the kids. Looked like a great and...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like LOTS of fun! Their birthday cakes are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete