Friday, July 31, 2009

Doesn't everyone need a little Poo-Pourri in their life?

Ahem . . . men, you may want to turn back now. This post may not be for you, you may not find this post exactly, um, very manly. If you choose to read on, don't say I didn't warn you.


So many of you that know me, know that I've spent the last 10 or 11 years suffering from IBS. Any of you that attempt to go out to eat with me, know that when I have a flare up, it's not pretty. Flare-ups result in my becoming quite knowledgeable about whatever bathroom gets the pleasure of my company . . . ok, so really, it isn't very pleasureable for me . . . or the poor bathroom.


Hence, let me introduce you to my new best friend during flare ups . . .





The bottle reads:

Spray the Loo Before No 2
and No One Will Ever Have a Clue!







This bottle reads:

There once was a young lad from Rhone
whose odor he'd rather disown
now he's taming his poo
by anointing the loo
and now happily sits on his throne!



Now, even though this isn't KFVS 12 and Does It Work Wednesday, I can assure you, this product receives an A+ . . . not just from me but from my friends who have tried it( I mean really what kind of friend would I be if I didn't pass on something this good?), from my hubby, from my kids, and yes, even from the poor bathrooms. No really, I've had toilets bow down and thank me before! :)




So, if you are in need of a little Poo-Pourri in your own life, you can find it at Will Miller. No need to thank me now . . . just wait until you experience it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment