Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome to my little World!


This is officially my first blog post EVER!!! Who knows what you'll find here . . . lots of amusing stories from and about my 3 amazing kiddos (the reasons why my pockets are full of sunshine!) I'm sure!

Those of you who know me well will know that it takes me a little while to get things looking "just so" so don't be surprised if you see lots of changes to this blog in the coming weeks as I learn what I'm actually doing here.

Ok, I'm going to post this and play with the design now.

Toodles!!

2 comments:

  1. Good job chick, I am proud of you. I looked when you first sent me link and now before I am going to bed and wow what a change, very cute picture of the kiddos, love your background. if you want a banner at the top send me a picture or 2 or 3 and I can make you one. Night night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah- Why didn't you ever offer to make me a banner!

    Kelly...Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete