Sunday, June 14, 2009

Top 5 Reasons . . .

. . . why I love Cape Girardeau.
5.


Love this store . . . smells so yummy!!! Although my "signature"scent from here is Magnolia Blossom, I picked up a few others . . . including Honeysuckle which takes me back to sweet summers growing up.


4.
What's not to love about this place?
3.


Nothing beats a Smoked Turkey on Country with a couple -ok, so maybe like a dozen if I'm telling the truth-Cinnamon Crunch bagels for dessert. Jerry hates it when I come home with the big box. Ha Ha I think I'm addicted!

2.

Love, Love, Love this place. Got some cute stuff last week, like this new swim suit (for me) . . .


and this cute (and comfy) outfit for Peyton.


She got a new suit too but I forgot to snap a pic of it.

1.
Can't go to Cape without a trip to Target . . . Check out this cool stuff I found!
Love these flip flops . . .


. . . but not as much as I love the new beach tote I bought! It'll be perfect for our trip to Hilton Head Island next week!
And there you have it . . . the top 5 reasons I love Cape Girardeau! (There are of course many other places where I love to shop and eat . . . I just had proof of these places! Ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment