Thursday, July 29, 2010

7 years . . .

July 30 . . . 7 years . . .

7 years it's been . . . yet I remember when getting through just one day seemed too hard

7 years of being a mom . . . yet not having one of my own

7 years of needing you . . . yet a host of angel friends to fill the void left behind

7 years since my babies had their "Gram" . . . yet still they "know" you

7 years since I've been wrapped in your hug . . . yet I feel your arms around me each time it rains

7 years since I've heard your voice . . . yet I hear it everyday echoing in the words I speak

7 years since you walked this earth . . . now you dance with angels

7 years without you . . . but a lifetime of love you left behind.

7 years you have called heaven home . . . but your love, your laughter, and your spirit live on forever.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Kelly! Brings tears to my eyes as it makes me think of my mom. Both of our moms get to dance with the Angels. May they both rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete