Monday, February 8, 2010

Fairytale Life

Cinderella at the ball . . .





Beauty and the Beast . . .





Snow White . . .






One of the things I LOVE most in life is that fairytale, happilyy-ever-after ending.




Some people get their fairytale handed to them on a silver platter (or so it seems to the rest of us) while others (usually ourselves) are left on the sidelines waiting and wishing for our very own happy ending. What I've learned though is that anyone can have that fairytale ending . . . if they choose. So many of us (myself included at times) like to throw ourselves a pity party at the first speckle of adversity. What we need to realize is that we aren't like Cinderella or Beauty or Snow White . . . it's not necessary for us to wait around and hope our "prince" will come along. We have the means within ourselves to create our own fairytale. Rather than pumpkins and mice, a fairy godmother and a glass slipper, all we really need is a little hope and faith and a lot of LOVE.


I LOVE "my" Fairytale life . . .



complete with my very own Prince Charming . . .







and my own "3 little dwarfs" . . .










What are you waiting for? Go LOVE your fairytale today!








No comments:

Post a Comment